3 UNITS ONLY PER INDEPENDENT MILITARY ID CARD HOLDER
PEOPLE ELIGIBLE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS UP TO 11 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
• Active duty personnel of any branch of service and their immediate family members. Branches include: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and U.S. Coast Guard (must have valid ID card).
PEOPLE ELIGIBLE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS UP TO 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
• All other authorized personnel with valid ID including:
1. Retired military personnel (with pay) and their families, any branch.
2. Medal of Honor recipients and their surviving spouses and family. (Must Show: Veteran Health Identification Card)
3. Honorably discharged veterans with 100% service related disability. (Must show: Veteran Health Identification Card)
4. Reserve members of any branch or National Guard and their family members.
5. Retired reservists of any branch and their families.
6. US Naval Academy midshipmen.
7. Cadets of the Army and Air Force academies.
8. Officer candidates when in an active duty status.
9. Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) cadets and midshipmen, when on active duty during college vacation periods.
10. DOD civilian employees (including NAF) and their family members in Alaska and Hawaii, all US Territories and Possessions,
and foreign countries who are authorized exchange privileges.
11. Retired DOD civilians and their family members.
12. Military personnel of foreign nations and their families when authorized exchange privileges.
13. Surgeons under contract to the military during the period of their contracts.
14. Non-remarried surviving spouses of military personnel and their family members, and former spouses with identifications cards (DD form 1173, Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card.)
15. Commissioned Officers with the Public Health Service.
16. Inprocessing Enlisted with paperwork-individuals, who have enlisted but have not received an ID card, must present paperwork.
17. All National Guard active and reserve.